Vantage Aluminium Flagpole
- Our best-selling flagpole for versatile uses
- Available in sizes from 4m – 10m
- Flexible base, halyard, and arm options
- Made from durable aluminium
- Manufactured right here in the UK!
Like This Page?
Vantage Aluminium Flagpole
including VAT • excluding shipping
Click each item to see a larger image
Vantage Flagpoles are our top selling flagpole range. The pole is manufactured in durable aluminium, making them ideal for many commercial applications and are also suitable for residential locations. Manufactured by us here in the UK for over 30 years, these highly versatile poles are available in a number of different sizes, the details of which are shown below.
This Flagpole is our best selling option it comprises a heavy section strong aluminium pole which is anodised and powder coated in white to give an incredibly durable and virtually maintenance-free finish. It comes with a hinged base which is set into the concrete foundation to secure the pole. This makes the pole much easier to lower for general cleaning or if the flag becomes snagged at the top of the pole.
It is straight forward to install for DIY or professional fitters. Longer poles are made in 2 or 3 sections. The pole is supplied with a white domed top, and a halyard (rope) on the outside of the pole. The halyard is secured to a cleat which is fitted to the pole aprox 1.5m above ground level. The flagpole is supplied boxed and requires the sections to be assembled for final installation. Vantage Flagpoles are economic to transport, because they are made in sections we can ship them using overnight parcel carriers, keeping your overall costs down. The delivery charge for this product is not included at checkout as the cost varies to different parts of the country.
Beware cheaper imitations, they may look similar externally but cheaper poles have a thinner walled tube and can fail in strong winds.
The flagpole has the following specifications:
|Height||Parts||Diameters||Max Flag Size||Height Above Ground|
|4m||1||60mm||2 sq. m||3.5m|
|5m||2||60mm||2 sq. m||4.5m|
|6m||2||75mm (base), 60mm (top)||2.5 sq. m||6m|
|8m||2||75mm (base), 60mm (top)||2.5 sq. m||8m|
|10m||3||95mm (base), 75mm (middle), 60mm (top)||3 sq. m||10m|
We provide the following options for the base:
- No base – Nothing at all!
- Ground Sleeve – A neat and tidy way of planting the flagpole into the ground.
- Hinged Base & Studding – Be able to lower the flagpole to the ground when required.
You can choose from the following halyard options:
- Internal – Secure the halyard (rope) inside the flagpole to keep it out of sight and maintain your flagpole’s profile. This is the preferred option for professional flagpoles, but costs extra.
- External – Keep the halyard on the outside of the flagpole
Do you need more information? Perhaps you have unanswered questions?
You can either give us a call on the phone number below, or fill in your personal details and we will get in touch with you.
01494 783 938
If you are calling from outside the UK, call +44 (0) 1494 783 938