We have been hand-making Flags since our inception in 1837! Since then we’ve become the UK’s oldest and most respected flag maker, having made some of the most iconic flags used throughout the United Kingdom’s history.
Whether it’s a flag for a country, county, ceremonial event, festival, sporting, or outdoor events, we can make whatever flag you need.
Our flags come in two varieties: hand sewn or digitally printed. The hand sewn flags are higher quality, but the digitally printed flags are better for bulk orders. You can read more about the differences below.
All flags have a headband on the hoist edge and are finished with a rope and toggle, making them ready to attach to the flagpole and fly.
- Superior quality making a first-class choice
- All-sewn construction, using woven polyester
- Finished with a headband, rope and toggle, ready to fly from a flagpole
- Ideal for government buildings and embassies
- Varied price, depending on complexity of design
- Cost effective for multiple flags
- Manufactured from polyester
- finished with a headband, rope and toggle (or flag clips), ready to fly from a flagpole
- Digitally printed flags are cheaper and have the benefit of being the same price for all nations regardless of the design
Flags can be made in many different sizes. Here is a full table of the sizes we can produce:
|68cm x 34cm||¾ Yard|
|90cm x 45cm||1 Yard|
|135cm x 68cm||1 ½ Yard|
|180cm x 90cm||2 Yards|
|230cm x 115cm||2 ½ Yards|
|270cm x 135cm||3 Yards|
|360cm x 180cm||4 Yards|
|460cm x 230cm||5 Yards|
|540cm x 270cm||6 Yards|